Monday, September 19, 2005

WELCOME

I have to say I just love this game and have seen it on a few various websites, so I decide to create a blog dedicated soley to this game.

To play, read the description about the girl you see and make up your own random facts about her, based upon the information provided. Check back daily as I will post picutures of my friends, or just some random photos I find on the internet of people I don't even know.

Here's the first one:

APRIL

April is 31 and a mother of two kids, ages 12 and 7. She recently became engaged to the man of her dreams. She lives near the beach, but hasn't had the opportunity to actually go to the beach, because of the kids schedules.

April is an Admin for an environmental firm, and hates her job and is hoping for a new career oportunity to come her way soon.

Random Fact #1: She loves Tiffany's, Dooney & Bourke and is a total brand name whore, even though she can't really afford to buy any of it, and all of her Tiffany's jewelry that she owns, she's recieved as gifts or has purchased off of Ebay.

Random Fact #2: April enjoys a glass of wine and will usually have one with dinner. If she drinks two glasses, she'll wake up with a hangover.

7 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Ok obviously this is me. But I wanted to start it out and see what people had to say based upon the picture and the information I provided about myself.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Best. Idea. Ever. So I'm supposed to give my opinion based just on the picture, then? Okay.

April is in a wheelchair. She lost her legs in a terrible rhinocerous accident. The event she's pictured at here is a charity auction so that she can afford to buy prosthetic legs and finally know what it's like to walk again. The bouquet that she's holding is a gift from the Reverend Al Sharpton, whose kind-heartedness has helped April rise above her disability and learn to love life again.

Also, April is ridiculously attracted to me and her request from the Make-A-Wish Foundation was that she and I have sex one last time like only I can give it to her. April, baby, I'm sorry, but I'm prejudiced against both whites and cripples.

She's smiling in this picture because she just found out that since I turned down her request for some hot lovin', they're going to send her to Disneyworld instead. Bad news, April: most of the rides aren't handi-capable-friendly.

Wow, this is way fun! Put up another one!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Jacob, uh, I mean Armaedes, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for another one, and I have to say it's scarry how good you are at this game.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger mal said...

OK,,,,here we go...I expect that this is colored more than a bit by my own world view and some really good Pinot Grigio my sib has been filling my glass with

1. "April" is one of those people who brings sunshine into the darkest of meetings

2. "April" is disgustingly fun to be around and makes more somber types (me) want to bitch slap her *G*

3. "April" minimizes worry by doing the best she can knowing that the rest will take care of itself

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger mal said...

and in case you did not figure it out, "Mallory" envies "April" a bit *S*

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger stretch td said...

Always the bride maid, April will like to have a chance to be the bride. That may keep the best-man (and sometimes the groom) from hitting on her. ;)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Wez said...

You are MAD HOT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home